Swear to Me!: The Batman Movies Quiz
Don your bat capes and hop in your Batmobiles, caped crusaders — it's time to test your Batknowledge with this Batman movie quiz.
The two villains in "Batman Forever" are Two-Face and …
- Poison Ivy
- the Riddler
- Madame Zodiac
Who murders Bruce Wayne's parents in "Batman Begins"?
- Bruce Wayne
- Joe Chill
Which of these explanations for the Joker's facial scars is NOT one that he gives in "The Dark Knight"?
- His father cut his face.
- He was attacked by rabid bats.
- He cut his own face so his disfigured wife would know he didn't mind her scars.
Who kills Bane in "The Dark Knight Rises"?
- Detective John Blake
In "Batman," the Joker wonders if Bruce Wayne had ever danced with the devil in the …
- middle of the week
- pale moonlight
- old church cemetery
What do Poison Ivy and Mr. Freeze plan to do with the observatory in "Batman & Robin"?
- make it into a massive freeze-ray
- summon aliens to take over Gotham
- hold it hostage and force the government to pay a ransom
Who directed "Batman" and "Batman Returns"?
- Michael Keaton
- Wes Craven
- Tim Burton
What group does Bruce Wayne train with in "Batman Begins"?
- The League of Shadows
- Sayeret Matkal
- The Justice League of America
What traumatic event leads Selina Kyle to become Catwoman in "Batman Returns"?
- A mountain lion mauls her.
- Her boss pushes her out of a high window.
- The Penguin poisons her.
What did Dick Grayson's family do before they were killed by Two-Face in "Batman Forever"?
- They were a family of performing acrobats.
- They ran an auto repair shop.
- They were a criminal gang.
Joker captures a huge pile of money from other criminals in "The Dark Knight." What does he do with it?
- He buys an army of robot clowns.
- He burns it.
- He uses it to bribe election officials and become mayor of Gotham.
Four actors played Batman between 1989 and 2015: Michael Keaton, Christian Bale, George Clooney and …
- Michael Douglas
- Al Pacino
- Val Kilmer
In "Batman Returns" the conflict between Batman and Catwoman is complicated by what?
- Their civilian identities are in a relationship.
- Catwoman is a majority shareholder in Wayne Enterprises.
- Catwoman is holding Alfred hostage.
Who kills Bruce Wayne's parents in "Batman"?
- the Joker
- Calendar Man
What is the power source for Mr. Freeze's life-support subzero suit in "Batman & Robin"?
- liquid nitrogen
In "Batman & Robin," Alfred's niece arrives, finds the Batcave and becomes what superhero?
How does Bane plan to destroy Gotham in "The Dark Knight Rises"?
- with an airship that would spread poison gas into rain clouds
- with several seismic energy generators that would cause a massive earthquake
- with a reactor reconfigured into a nuclear bomb
What is the Batmobile called in "Batman Begins"?
- the Tumbler
- the Bat-Tank
- the Vesper
In "The Dark Knight," the Joker enacted a deadly version of the prisoner's dilemma using what?
- two actual prisoners who had to choose whether to electrocute each other to death
- two ferries rigged with explosives
- two crime bosses trapped in a vault with $100 million
What is the name of Ra's al Ghul's daughter?
There are three villains in "Batman & Robin": Mr. Freeze, Poison Ivy and …
- the Scarecrow
- Harley Quinn
What is the name of the prison that Bane releases all the prisoners from in "The Dark Knight Rises"?
- Arkham Asylum
- Blackgate Penitentiary
- Rikers Island
Why does Bruce Wayne use a bat costume when he becomes a vigilante in "Batman Begins"?
- He knows that Joe Chill has a fear of bats.
- He finds his grandfather's bat costume from when he'd been a costumed vigilante called the Crime-Bat in the 1940s.
- He had a childhood fear of bats and knew he had to face and conquer his fear to accomplish his goals.
What is the name of the deadly chemical the Joker uses in "Batman"?
What kind of outfit is the Joker wearing when he bombs a hospital in "The Dark Knight"?
- a child's cowboy costume
- a purple suit with a green shirt
- a nurse's uniform
Why does Bane wear a mask in "The Dark Knight Rises"?
- It causes him extreme pain which he uses to fuel his rage and superhuman strength.
- It was his original mask from when he was a professional wrestler.
- It pumps chemicals into his system that alleviate the pain of his severe facial injuries.
When the Joker and his gang rob a bank in "The Dark Knight," how does the Joker escape?
- in a helicopter
- in a school bus
- in a police van
How does Jack Napier's face become disfigured into a constant grin in "Batman"?
- He reapplies special makeup every day.
- He falls into a vat of chemicals.
- A rival criminal throws acid on his face.
Who is Dr. Jonathan Crane in "Batman Begins"?
- the Scarecrow
- Solomon Grundy
Which of these villains has NOT appeared in a Batman movie?
- the Penguin
- Great White Shark