How well do you know cosmetics and their compositions? Test your knowledge of common cosmetic ingredients and approaches with our beauty myths quiz.
What's an antioxidant?
- A function an ingredient can have on skin
- A type of ingredient
- A skin care product
Emollients are standard to almost all cosmetics.
- can be applied topically to the skin
- is an anti-inflammatory
- can help produce collagen
- All of the above
Mineral oil is bad for the skin.
Moisturizers can prevent wrinkles.
Which of these statements is NOT true?
- The weather can dry your skin.
- A lack of moisture can cause dry skin.
- The sun can cause dry skin.
- Genetics causes dry skin.