Collagen is beauty's best kept secret. It prevents the signs of aging naturally! Take our quiz to learn how collagen can improve skin.
What role does collagen play in your skin?
- oil producer
- structural support
True or false: Stimulating collagen production may help reverse the signs of aging.
What is collagen?
- keratin deposit
Which layer of skin does not contain collagen?
- epidermis (the outermost layer)
- dermis (the middle layer of skin)
- subcutis (the subcutaneous layer)
What speeds up the breakdown of collagen?
- sun exposure
What benefits does your skin get from peptides?
- a boost in collagen production
- a boost in keratin production
Combining collagen supplements with what other supplement prevents joint and arthritis problems?
- glucosamine or chondrotin
- lutein or zeaxanthin
Which is commonly used in soft tissue filler injections?
- self-donated fat
- vitamin c
- copper peptides
Which food may help increase your body's collagen levels?
Which of the following doesn't contribute to fine lines or wrinkles?
- gravity and time
- oily, blemish-prone skin
- all of these will contribute to fine lines and wrinkles
- none of these will contribute to fine lines and wrinkles