'The Brady Bunch' Reunions Quiz
"The Brady Bunch" was canceled in 1974, but it certainly hasn't disappeared. Forty years later, reunion shows and appearances continue. How much do you know about Brady Bunch reunions?
What was the first Brady Bunch reunion show?
- "The Bradys"
- "A Very Brady Christmas"
- "The Brady Bunch Hour"
Which cast member was absent from "The Brady Bunch Hour"?
The rest of the cast was most surprised that this cast member agreed to the variety show.
Who is Alice's love interest in "The Brady Hour"?
- Sam the butcher
- the neighbor
- a clown
How many episodes of "The Brady Hour" aired?
Which '70s supercouple appears in an episode of "The Brady Hour"?
- Sonny and Cher
- Lee Majors and Farrah Fawcett
- Ryan O'Neal and Ali MacGraw
What was the second reunion show?
- "The Brady Girls Get Married"
- "The Bradys on the High Seas"
- "The Bradys in Paris"
Did all the cast members show up for this one?
Which Brady girls get married in the show?
- all of them
- Marcia and Jan
- Marcia and Cindy
What's the name of Jan's snooty husband?
- Phillip Covington III
- Lawrence Enwright IV
- Wallace Madison III
What is Marcia's job on the show?
- fashion designer
- professional cheerleader
How do the two couples end up on "The Newlywed Game"?
- Greg is a producer on the show.
- Carol secretly signs them up.
- Bob Eubanks' car breaks down in front of their house.
How many episodes did "The Brady Brides" last?
Which cast member was absent from 1988's "A Very Brady Christmas" TV movie?
Why didn't Susan Olsen (Cindy) appear on the show?
- She was on her honeymoon.
- She was feuding with Mike Lookinland (Bobby).
- She thought the script was terrible.
In "A Very Brady Christmas," Carol and Mike both intend to give each other international vacations. Where does Carol want to go?
Instead of buying extravagant vacations, what to Mike and Carol decide to do?
- pay for all the kids to come home for Christmas
- drive to the Grand Canyon
- go camping
Several of the returning family members have secrets. What is Bobby's secret?
- He flunked out of college.
- He's a race car driver.
- He's gay.
What is Alice's secret?
- She doesn't believe in Santa Claus.
- She has forgotten how to cook.
- Sam left her for another woman.
At the end of the show, the family sings this Christmas carol as Mike emerges from the rubble of a collapsed building.
- "Hark! The Herald Angels Sing"
- "O Christmas Tree"
- "O Come, All Ye Faithful"
The success of the Christmas special led to a dramatic series in 1990 called "The Bradys." To which show did producer Lloyd Schwartz compare it?
- "Knots Landing"
- "Highway to Heaven"
On "The Bradys," some members of the family have fallen on hard times. What is Bobby's problem?
- He's paralyzed.
- He's unemployed.
- He lost his memory.
What's up with Marcia on "The Bradys"?
- She's pregnant with triplets.
- She's an alcoholic.
- She's getting divorced.
In 2010 a planned reunion on "The Today Show" was canceled, reportedly because of a rift between these two cast members.
- Florence Henderson and Barry Williams
- Maureen McCormick and Eve Plumb
- Mike Lookinland and Susan Olsen
Why did Plumb object to appearing with McCormick?
- Plumb thought McCormick had gotten more money for the appearance.
- McCormick had stolen Plumb's husband.
- Plumb objected to a revelation in McCormick's memoir.
What did Barry Williams (Greg), Christopher Knight (Peter) and Susan Olsen do when they appeared together in 2013?
- They rode a roller coaster.
- They performed "Time to Change."
- They mud-wrestled.
In 2014 several members of the cast appeared on this talk show.
- "The View"
- "The Talk"
What were they celebrating on "The Talk"?
- the anniversary of the show's cancelation
- Florence Henderson's birthday
- the anniversary of Robert Reed's death
What did Barry Williams reveal that he thought when he first met Florence Henderson?
- She was attractive.
- She seemed rude.
- She looked familiar.
Who was the only surviving cast member who didn't participate in "The Talk" episode?
- Ann B. Davis
- Eve Plumb
- Maureen McCormick