Yes, "Brazil" is the name of a 1980s science-fiction movie from director Terry Gilliam. But it's also a country in South America, and that's what this quiz aims to address. So let's get on with it!
- the ocean that borders only northern Brazil
- the ocean that borders all of Brazil
- the ocean that borders only southern Brazil
Federative Republic of Brazil?
- a Brazilian political party of great influence
- the former name of Brazil, before the peasant uprising of 1836
- the official name of Brazil
- largest city in Brazil
- smallest city in Brazil
- the patron saint of Brazil
- the most popular variety of coffee bean consumed by Brazilians
- the "Venice of Brazil"
- the name for the most popular coffee bean export in Brazil
Pico da Neblina?
- the highest point in Brazil
- a popular Brazilian hot sauce
- what Brazilians call coffee plant seeds
- the native tongue spoken in Brazil
- an online shopping outlet
- Brazil's main river system
- one of 12 host cities for the 2014 World Cup
- the oldest city in Brazil
- a popular Brazilian wine
- the original name of Brazil
- what most locals call Brazil
- the name of Brazil's capital city
Ecuador and Chile?
- both countries border Brazil to the South
- once a part of Brazil, before World War II
- neither country shares a border with Brazil
Rio De Janeiro?
- is famous for its stuffy atmosphere and conservative dress
- has more sand crabs than people
- home to the famous "Christ the Redeemer" statue