Are You a Savvy or Stupid Dater? The Ultimate Dating Etiquette Quiz
Imagine how much less painful dating would be if everyone minded their manners! Are you in the know about dating decorum in these ever-changing times? Take this quiz and find out!
What's the best way to break up with someone?
- text message
- phone call
- Avoid them till they get the hint.
If you find out that your ex is dating a friend, you should:
- Cut them both out of your life.
- Ignore them and find your own happiness.
- Try to rekindle the flame. If it bothers you, you obviously still have feelings for him/her.
According to the dating website Zoosk, this online picture technique resulted in the fewest messages sent to the poster:
- posting a picture of your entire body as opposed to just your face
- posting a picture of yourself with another person in it
- posting a picture of yourself with a pet
Zoosk also discovered that mentioning this word in your profile gave you a 21 percent jump in responses.
Who should plan the date?
- The man. He's always in charge.
- The woman. She'll have better ideas.
- whoever initiated the date
Who pays for the meal on the first date?
- the man
- whoever did the asking out
- They should just split the check.
How long should you wait to call, text or email after a first date?
- 3 days
- 1 week
- whenever you feel like it
You run into the guy you've been seeing while he's out on another date. What do you do?
- Throw a glass of water in his face. What's wrong with that jerk?
- Smile brightly, then go home to sob and watch "The Notebook."
- Act like everything's totally normal and go on with your evening.
Is it OK to assume that you're in a committed relationship if you're fooling around regularly?
- Yes, you know him well enough to gauge his emotional involvement.
- No, unless you enjoy "surprises" in the form of dirty texts from other paramours
- Define "fooling around."
How long should you wait to introduce your kids to a new significant other?
- only when you're ready to get really serious
- when they seem comfortable with the idea
- Immediately. It's going to happen sooner or later.