The Ultimate Dryer Vent Cleaning Quiz
Did you know that annual maintenance of your dryer will keep it lasting longer? Cleaning the dryer's vents regularly can save you time and money as well. Take our quiz and learn how to do it.
How often should you clean your dryer vent?
What is it that clogs up your dryer vent?
- buttons and decorative items
What tools do you need to clean your dryer vent?
- a brush and shovel
- a toothbrush
- a vacuum cleaner
Where does most lint collect?
- at the exit to the outside
- at the ends
- in the middle
How many fires are caused by clothes dryers?
What is included in a dryer vent cleaning kit?
- a suction cap and some brushes
- a flashlight and a wire stick
- brushes and extension tools
How much does it cost to have your dryer vent professionally cleaned?
What shape are vent systems usually?
How is a vent usually attached to a dryer?
- with screws
- with a clamp
- with glue
What is the first and most essential step to take when cleaning your dryer vent?
- Unplug it.
- Wear a mask to prevent an allergic reaction to the lint.
- Make sure the dryer is not in use.