Simple DIY Easter Decorating Ideas Quiz
Easter Sunday is a great chance for you to dust off your DIY winter coat and get crafty. See how well you can do on our decorating quiz.
What food item is hidden for kids to find on Easter Sunday?
- raw eggs
- poached eggs
- hard-boiled eggs
What's a good way to get intricate patterns on your dyed Easter eggs?
- hand paint the eggs
- spray paint
- wrap it in lace before you dip
True or False: The story of Easter Sunday comes from American folklore.
Confetti eggs originated as a tradition in what country?
- The United States
What's the best way to remove the yolk and white from the egg without breaking it?
- Poke a single hole in one end and boil the egg.
- Poke a small hole into each end and blow.
- Poke a single hole in one end and suspend it overnight.
Using a fridge to store your bulbs so they'll bloom sooner is called what?
True or False: The Easter bunny originated in Austria.
What traditionally lines an Easter basket?
- bark mulch
- horse hay
- faux Easter grass
What other animal besides the bunny is Easter associated with?
- baby chicks
- pink flamingos
You can make all-natural egg dye by doing what?
- boiling colorful fruits and vegetables and using the water
- squeezing oranges by hand and using the juice
- melting crayons in water