Get Fit With Flawless Skin
The flawless skin of that fitness model isnâ€™t just a coincidence (or Photoshop). There are many benefits for the skin in exercising. Take our quiz to find out.
What is the body’s largest organ?
What aspect of exercising improves skin’s appearance?
- blood circulation
- increase of body temperature
Physical activity creates ideal conditions for skin to produce what?
- vitamin D
What is the primary cause of wrinkles?
- lack of muscle tone
- lack of skin moisture
- sun damage
If you have a skin condition such as Rosacea, in what conditions is it recommended that you work out?
- cool conditions
- hot conditions
- It doesn’t matter.
How does exercise lessen stress?
- keeps your joints limber
- lowers cortisol level
- affects your cerebellum positively
Can exercises tone facial muscles and help with wrinkles?
- Yes. The stronger the facial muscles, the less likely wrinkles will form.
- No. Weak facial muscles are not the cause of wrinkles.
- It depends on the facial exercises.
Why does increased blood flow benefit the skin?
- helps nourish skin cells
- carries oxygen and nutrients to the skin
- Both answers are correct.
To benefit your skin while working out, you should try to avoid:
- sun exposure
- fragrant lotions
- cotton workout clothes
Since perspiration can unclog pores, working out can relieve some people of which of the following skin conditions?