The Fallout Video Game Quiz
Strap on your Pip-Boy and crack open a cold Nuka Cola, it's time for a "Fallout" quiz.
What is the name of the town in "Fallout 3" with an undetonated atomic bomb at its center?
- White Sands
What are the blue-skinned super mutants known for using Stealth Boys called?
- star mutants
Who is the creator of the super mutants and primary villain of "Fallout?"
- the Master
- Mutant Prime
- General Atomics International
Ghouls are undead creatures.
The weapon that launches mini nukes is called…
- Enola Gay
- Fat Man
What are the human-like androids in "Fallout 4" called?
What is the name of the card game you can play in "Fallout: New Vegas?"
- Vegas Hold 'Em
- Russian Deathclaw
The political entity that covers most of the west coast of the former United States is called the…
- California Confederacy
- Western States Alliance
- New California Republic
What does FEV stand for?
- Finnus Exelcius Vox
- Firearm Excellence Verification
- Forced Evolutionary Virus
What tabletop pen-and-paper role-playing game was "Fallout" originally based on?
What is the secret true purpose of the Vaults?
- They're actually spacecraft built by aliens.
- to conduct experiments on the people living in them
- to imprison political dissidents
The dog companion in "Fallout 4" is named…
Which Vault is the original Vault Dweller in "Fallout" from?
- Vault 77
- Vault 13
- Vault 1
What company manufactures many of the robots found in "Fallout," including the Mr. Handy and Protectron models?
- Wilson Automatoys
- RobCo Industries
How did Diamond City get its name?
- It's build inside Fenway Park, a baseball stadium.
- A mysterious tower of solid diamond stands at its center.
- It's the center of the black market diamond trade in the Commonwealth.
What does Rad-X do?
- remove accumulated radiation from a person
- increase a person's resistance to radiation
- cause a melee weapon to deliver additional radiation damage
What's the name of the DJ at Galaxy News Radio in the Capital Wasteland in "Fallout 3?"
- Super Soul
- DJ Radcat
- Three Dog
The group with a religious hierarchy and an abiding interest in technology is known as the Brotherhood of...
What's the name of the settlement built inside an abandoned aircraft carrier in "Fallout 3?"
- Starboard City
- Rivet City
- USS Harry Truman
"Fallout: New Vegas" culminates with a battle. Where is the battle fought?
- Hoover Dam
- the Grand Canyon
- Newgate Prison
What might happen if you use too many chems?
- You might develop resistance to a specific type of chem, causing it to no longer have any effect on you.
- You might transform into a super mutant.
- You might become addicted to chems and suffer a penalty (and possibly blurred vision) until you're cured.
What is Grognak?
- a barbarian
- a space wizard
- a feral ghoul
What is the name of the town you found at the end of "Fallout?"
- New Vaultland
- Bridge City
What does GECK stand for?
- Guardian Echelon, Civilian Knights
- Garden of Eden Creation Kit
- Golf Echo Charley Kilo
What is the catch phrase used in most "Fallout" trailers and introductory sequences?
- "The future is bright." (followed by an atomic bomb blast)
- "War … war never changes."
- "Explore the world … if it doesn’t kill you first."
The secret project to create clean water in "Fallout 3" is called…
- Project Quench
- Operation Mongoose
- Project Purity
What perk causes a mysterious stranger to sometimes appear and help you in combat?
- Bloody Mess
- Black Widow
- Mysterious Stranger
Who is the secretive ruler of New Vegas?
- Robert House, founder of RobCo Industries
- Caesar, ruler of Caesar's Legion
- Elder Elijah, founder of the Brotherhood of Steel
What acronym spells out a "Fallout" character's base abilities?
What is the dark secret of the Ultra Luxe Casino?
- The owners are cannibals who kill and eat the guests.
- The staff are all synths who don't know they're synths.
- It's built on top of an atomic bomb with a timer no one knows how to stop.