The Ultimate Friendliest Destination on the Planet Quiz
New York is the city that never sleeps and Paris is the city of love. But where in the world is the friendliest place? Take this quiz to learn about the friendliest place on Earth.
Which is the happiest country on Earth?
- The U.S.A.
When researching happiness, people were questioned about three main factors that are thought to contribute to happiness: _____, wealth and access to education.
- air cleanliness
At which university was the research about the happiest people conducted?
- the University of Leicester
- the University of Melbourne
- University of Birmingham
How many people were questioned as part of the University of Leicester's research?
Why is it surprising that Danes are the happiest people?
- They pay very high taxes.
- They have lots of sunshine.
- They have a wealthy population.
Up to how much of their income do some citizens of Denmark pay in taxes?
Why are Danes so happy?
- They have large families.
- They enjoy their career.
- Money isn't important to them.
What does tax money in Denmark go toward?
- health care
- both of the above
How many people live in Denmark?
- 4.5 million
- 5.5 million
- 6.5 million
What is the capital city of Denmark?
What percentage of Danes are involved in a social club of some sort?
How does the Danish government help Danes to be social?
- They give money to social clubs.
- They set up social clubs.
- They campaign for social clubs.
What would happen if you left a bicycle unlocked on the street in Denmark?
- You will get a fine.
- The bicycle will get stolen.
- The bicycle will be there when you get back.
How do many people commute to school or work in Copenhagen?
What sort of outlook does the average Danish person have?
- It is important to own nice things.
- It is important to be happy with what you have.
- It is important to put your family before your friends.