Getting Rid of Bags Under Eyes Quiz
As we get older, puffiness and bags under our eyes get to be serious skin care issues. We'll teach you how to get rid of bags under the eyes with our quiz
Which of these is NOT a potential cause of bags under the eyes?
- Drinking too much water
What are facial exercises meant to do?
- Keep skin taut
- Shrink pores
- Plump up lips
How long do the effects of an eye lift last?
- A few months
- A few years
- Longer than a decade
At what age do we start losing the collagen that keeps our skin elastic?
Which of these home remedies is commonly used to reduce puffiness under the eyes?
- Cold tea bags
- Lemon slices
- Warm washcloth
How does a cold object placed on puffy eyes reduce swelling?
- Cold temperatures cause more tears, which releases pressure on the eye.
- Cold restricts blood vessels.
- Cold triggers your immune system to battle perceived signs of illness.
How should you apply hemorrhoid cream under eyes to help with bags and puffiness?
- You shouldn't.
- You should apply in a light, circular motion with your fingertips.
- You should gently pat on with a cotton ball.
If your puffy eyes are the result of fluid retention, which of the following may help?
- Sleeping on a hard surface
- Sleeping with your head elevated
- Sleeping on your stomach
Around how much does an injection of dermal fillers under the eyes usually cost?
What's in those under-eye bags, anyway?
- Blood and muscle
- Fat and fluid