The Ultimate Home Cozying Quiz
Do you need to cozy up your home a bit? Take this quiz and learn how to cozy up your home.
Which of these best describes a home?
- Home is where the heart is.
- A home is a place to pay a rent or mortgage.
- Home is where you eat and sleep.
Which of these additions adds a nurturing feel to your home?
- a security system
- a dog
- plush wooly fabrics
Which of these should you add to your windows to give your home a warmer atmosphere?
- iron bars
- Roman shades
- stained glass
How can you cozy up your dining room table?
- Add an expensive china set.
- Add more chairs.
- Add a soft, plush runner.
What is the best way to decorate your floors for warmth?
- area rugs
- more furniture
How might you add a hint of romance to your bedrooms?
- new sheets
- a space heater
How often should you update your family photos?
- a few times a year
- once a year
Which of these decorations is also a great conversation starter?
- area rugs
Which of these can you use as an inviting decoration for your front door?
- a door knocker
- a door bell
- a door hanger
How might you engage another of the senses when cozying up your home?
- by adding a fresh scent
- by having really bright lights
- by offering your guests some food
Which of these scents is associated with energy and clarity?
Which of these scents makes us feel calm and relaxed?
How should arrange your furniture to promote more interaction?
- Point the pieces of furniture toward each other, rather than toward the TV.
- Arrange the furniture in a perfect square.
- Set up the pieces of furniture as close to each other as possible.
Which of these is known to make people feel uncomfortable?
- having their back to a doorway
- citronella candles
If you have a large area to work with you could try which of the following?
- setting aside an area for board games
- adding a closet to full up the space
- building a Jacuzzi
How might you display your intellectual passions in your home?
- a chalk board
- a book collection
- a finely crafted desk
How can you make best use of the hearth?
- light the fireplace
- hang a wreath
- put a television in it
What should you place near the fireplace to make it extra cozy?
- a holiday tree
- a large pile of wood
- a card table
Why wear slippers in the home?
- They keep the floors clean.
- It's better for the environment.
- They're less expensive than shoes.
How should you store your slippers?
- in the bathroom
- in the front closet
- in a set of cubbies near the front door