Cheerio! Don't fret if the queen rejected your invitation to tea. You can still find out all about the wonderful attractions of London with this quiz.
- The Tower of London
- National Gallery
- British Museum
Geoffrey Chaucer's grave?
- Westminster Abbey
- St. Paul's Cathedral
- Tower of London
- the king's throne
- a clock bell
- a statue in Trafalgar Square
- the home of Paddington Bear
- a place to catch a train
- a large park
St. Paul's Cathedral?
- designed by Gian Lorenzo Bernini
- designed by John Webb
- designed by Christopher Wren
- a street lined with stores
- the street where the Great Fire broke out
- a street in the theater district
- held in London in 1928, 1936, 2012
- held in London in 1948, 1972, 2012
- held in London in 1908, 1948, 2012
- One ride takes 15 minutes.
- One ride takes 30 minutes.
- One ride takes 60 minutes.
- official London residence of the monarch
- summer residence of the monarch
- office park for the prime minister
- world's largest stop sign
- Abbey Road street sign made famous by the Beatles
- an intersection flanked with neon signs