Armed with the power of his mind and a blazing lightsaber, he fought relentlessly against the Galactic Empire and the dark side of the force. How much do you know about Luke Skywalker?
What was the color of Luke's very first lightsaber?
How does Luke obtain his first lightsaber?
- Obi-Wan gives it to him.
- He steals it from Darth Vader.
- He finds it in the rubble of his uncle's home.
Luke was raised in a family that farmed what resource?
Why do Luke's aunt and uncle take responsibility for raising Luke?
- Luke's parents died when was a baby.
- Luke's dad turned to the dark side.
- Luke's mother murdered his father.
Who is Luke Skywalker's father?
- Anakin Skywalker
- Obi-Wan Kenobi
- No one is sure.
Luke visits an abandoned Jedi Temple on which world?
In the earliest movie scripts, Luke wasn't a farm boy. What was he?
- A starship mechanic
- A scientist
- A Jedi general
Which major battle was the first large-scale conflict for Luke?
- Battle of Vrogas Vas
- Battle of Yavin
- Battle of Anthan Prime
How do Luke's aunt and uncle die?
- Murdered by stormtroopers
- Imprisoned by Darth Vader
- An accidental fire
Why were the stormtroopers near the home of Luke's aunt and uncle in the first place?
- They were looking for lost droids.
- They knew Luke was an emerging threat.
- They were expanding the Empire's territory.
Which actor auditioned for the role of Luke Skywalker?
- William Katt
- Robert Redford
- Burt Reynolds
How did Luke's mother perish?
- At the hands of stormtroopers
- A farming accident
On which planet does Luke meet Yoda, who guides him in the ways of the Jedi?
What happens to Ben Solo, a young Jedi trained by Luke?
- He kidnaps his own mother.
- He turns to the dark side.
- He disappears.
How did Mark Hamill suffer facial injuries during his time shooting "A New Hope?"
- Car accident
- Attacked by mugger
- Cooking mishap
How does Luke learn the bulk of his Jedi skills?
- From Obi-Wan
- From Yoda
Why does Jabba sentence Luke to execution?
- Luke kills his pet.
- The Empire demands it.
- Jabba realizes that Luke is friends with Han Solo.
Which character helps to rescue Luke just before he is consumed in the Sarlacc Pit?
When Luke refuses to turn to the dark side, Vader threatens what?
- To blow up Tatooine
- To kill Han Solo
- To turn Leia to the dark side
Why did creators change Luke's original last name?
- It was too violent.
- It was too sexual.
- It was too weird.
About how long does Luke spend on Dagobah, learning from Yoda?
- No one is sure.
- About three weeks
- About two months
What relation is Princess Leia to Luke?
What is Luke's mother's name?
How does Luke obtain the lightsaber that he uses in "Return of the Jedi?"
- Han Solo finds it after a fight scene.
- He builds it himself.
- He takes it after defeating Darth Vader.
What kind of ship did Luke use to attack and destroy the Death Star?
Why was the Battle of Endor critical to Luke's attack on the Death Star?
- Darth Vader was on Endor, and he had the Death Star's defense plans.
- The Death Star's shields were powered on Endor.
- Laser gun defenses were stationed on Endor.
What is the name of the Jedi training organization led by Luke Skywalker?
- New Jedi Order
- The Rebels
- Space Camp
What horrifying fact does Yoda reveal to Luke?
- That Darth Vader is his father.
- That he will be partially dismembered.
- That Leia is his sister.
How does the Emperor nearly kill Luke?
- by using lightning
- with a red lightsaber
- by crushing him with the force
Which character saves Luke's from dying at the hands of the Galactic Emperor?
- Darth Vader
- Han Solo
- Princess Leia