Is it bad to share makeup? Take this quiz to see if swapping cosmetics and other makeup mishaps can end in a skin care disaster.
You should not share makeup, makeup applicators and other shareable makeup products.
What should you never do to your makeup?
- Add water to it.
- Close the containers tightly.
- Keep products at room temperature.
A good idea for using sampler products at the mall is:
- Don't worry about it, use whatever products they have.
- Request to use disposable applicators.
- Only use the lipstick testers.
Anything above X degrees becomes dangerous makeup storage.
What are some of the symptons of pink eye?
- Beautiful, long lashes
- Red, itchy eyes
- Puffy, red lips
When you're infected with pink eye, you cannot wear:
- Eye glasses
- Contact lenses
Cold sores are also a form of the virus:
- Never use expired makeup
- Get rid of your makeup every 3 months
- Both A&B
Other products, such as powder-based products can last how long if stored properly?
- 2 weeks
- A couple of years
- 8 months
The most important way to avoid makeup-related infection is:
- Not sharing with any strangers, family or friends
- Changing your makeup regularly
- Only wearing foundation