The Ultimate MP3 Cleaning Quiz
Most of us listen to our music with an MP3 player of some kind. Keeping that essential part of our lifestyle clean is not too difficult. Take this quiz and see just how easy it is.
On what do most people listen to their music?
- MP3 player
Why are the main characteristics of an MP3 player?
- holds a lot of music in a compact device
- available in really cool colors
- can get through airport security
How do you clean the inside of an MP3 player?
- Use a special kit.
- You don't.
- Immerse it in salt water.
What is usually used to clean the outside of the MP3 player?
- paper towel
- ammonia-based cleaner
- microfiber cloth
Should you use the cleaning fluids on the plug ports and dock connections?
- great idea
- not a good idea
- only if it is not ammonia based
What kind of person would want the screen to always be clean?
- neat freak
- a music teacher
- anti-clean-screen advocate
What is a microfiber cloth?
- polyester-based paper cleaner
- heavy-duty burlap
- lint-free cloth
What can you do about fingerprints on your MP3 player?
- Wipe them with a microfiber cloth.
- Send them to a crime-lab for analysis.
- Preserve them as an indication of usage.
If there are stubborn stains on your screen, what should you do?
- Replace the screen.
- Use an appropriate cleaning liquid.
- Use a small amount of benzene.
Where is the first place to look for cleaning precautions regarding your MP3 player?
- local electronics store
- owner's manual