There's nothing better than stuffing your face with fast food. On the other hand, there's nothing worse than the feeling you get after stuffing your face with fast food. So fill your head with the answers to all the fast food trivia you can stomach.
What McDonald's menu item features a dressing made of soybean oil, pickle relish, distilled vinegar and water?
- Big Mac
- Harvest Salad
- Cinnamon Melts
What does Carl's Jr. offer as a vegetarian burger option?
- a half-pound veggie patty
- guacamole in place of meat
What else does Carl's Jr. suggest as a vegetarian option for a sandwich?
- go to Subway instead
- order a burger without meat, along with an order of fried zucchini, and make your own "veggie" burger
- pile a salad on a meatless burger
What restaurant features a Crunchwrap for one-handed easy snacking?
- Taco Bell
What is the biggest sub you can order at Subway?
What is the mysterious "10:35" secret menu item at McDonald's?
- an egg on your Quarter Pounder
- a hashbrown patty on your big Mac
- an Egg McMuffin combined with a McDouble burger
What McDonald's breakfast "sandwich" features two pancakes with a sausage patty?
- Sausage Biscuit
- Egg McMuffin
What fast food staple allows you to order a veggie burger?
- Burger King
- Pizza Hut
Pizza Hut Australia offered what "topping" on their pizza?
If you're a vegetarian finding yourself at a KFC in India, what's a good ordering option?
- leaving the restaurant
- eating the fried breading off the chicken and calling it dinner
- a fried paneer sandwich
What Canadian favorite did Burger King attempt to appropriate with a "burger" twist?
- maple syrup
What donut chain was brave enough to offer a Donut Glazed Breakfast Sandwich, featuring egg and bacon between two glazed donut halves?
- Dunkin' Donuts
- Krispy Kreme
- Tim Horton's
What Halloween-themed menu item from Burger King had the alarming side effect of turning a person's poop bright green?
- orange French fries
- black sesame buns
- green milkshakes
What does Carl's Jr. offer for the breakfast choice of a child's dream?
- Strawberry Pop Tart Ice Cream Sandwich
- Oatmeal Cookie Milkshake
- Chocolate Waffle Candy
Not to be outdone by Australia's Dorito pizza, what pizza place offered a Frito Chili Cheese pizza to Americans?
- Pizza Hut
- Papa John's
Wanting to get some skin in the fried-meat game, what did Dominos begin selling in 2014?
- fried chicken
- fried chicken covered in cheese
- fried chicken covered in cheese and/or a variety of pizza toppings
You're at Jack in the Box craving . . . whatever, man. Anything. Everything. What do you order?
- Chick-n-Tater Melt Munchie Meal
- You just stare at the menu for so long you forget how long you've been there.
- You freak out and just get a Coke.
What is the lowest calorie option of these three menu items at McDonald's?
- 6 piece Chicken McNuggets
- medium French fries
What Pizza Hut menu item made its way to the Middle East market?
- pizza with lamb meat topping
- pizza with goat meat topping
- pizza with mini-hamburgers stuffed into the crust
What kind of fancy burgers did Wendy's offer to Japanese customers in 2012?
What fast food joint offers a meal for "in-be-tweens" that might want a little bit more substance than a kids' meal?
- Carl's Jr.
KFC is famous for its "Double Down" sandwich. What was the "Double Down" offering in the Philippines?
- a ham sandwich wrapped in fried chicken
- a hot dog wrapped in fried chicken
- fried chicken wrapped in fried chicken
The Czech Republic offered some New York-themed sandwiches at its McDonald's. What is one of the options?
- a pastrami burger on rye buns
- a burger with salami and salsa
- a chicken sandwich with a pizza slice on top
What special menu item does McDonald's feature in March?
- green fries
- Shamrock Shake
- Lucky Charms
What does Dunkin' Donuts offer to Chinese consumers?
- a fish sauce donut
- a shrimp donut
- a shredded pork and seaweed donut
What can you get for breakfast at the McDonald's in the United Kingdom?
- a sandwich of English bacon, bread and ketchup
- baked beans
- hot dog
How does the McRib sandwich get its shape?
- It's pressed from a mold.
- That's the shape of the ribs.
- McDonald's won't say.
What kind of fish is used in McDonald's Filet-O-Fish?
What's the most popular fast food item in America?
- McDonald's hamburgers
- McDonald's French fries
- Taco Bell tacos
What is the second-highest selling U.S. chain, after McDonald's?
- Taco Bell