When the sun sets, lawyers and judges go a little crazy. How much do know about the hit TV show 'Night Court'?
What was Judge Harry's last name?
"Night Court" is set in which American city?
- New York City
Which "Star Trek" actor appeared on several episodes of the show?
- Michael Dorn
- Brent Spiner
- Jonathan Frakes
Many of the show's hookers (and their pimps) are named after what?
- one writer's friends
- "Sesame Street" characters
- Shakespeare characters
In what year did the show first air?
On the show, Judge Stone is said to have made history how?
- He sentenced more people in one night than anyone else.
- He was the first felon to serve as a judge.
- He was the youngest judge in New York state history.
Why was Stone selected by the state to be a judge even though he was only 34 years old at the time?
- He was friends with another judge.
- He happened to be home when they called.
- He graduated at the top of his law school class.
Writer Reinhold Weege created "Night Court." What other popular show did he help to create?
- "Family Ties"
- "Barney Miller"
How many total episodes were aired?
On which television network did the show air?
Which cable channel was first home to the show after its run on broadcast syndication?
- Comedy Central
Harry Anderson was a comedian but also had what other notable skill?
Why was the chain-smoking bailiff named Selma replaced following Season 2?
- She abruptly quit.
- She died of cancer.
- She lost her voice.
Why did Marsha Warfield say she was anxious about replacing the two women who had died during the show's run?
- She was a little worried about dying, too.
- She had been friends with both women.
- She believed the show might be cursed.
What is Bull Shannon's IQ?
The character Dan Fielding was played by which actor?
- Richard Moll
- John Larroquette
- Jack Elliott
Christine Sullivan was played by which actress?
- Paula Kelley
- Marsha Warfield
- Markie Post
Why did Richard Moll show up to his audition with his head shaved?
- He thought it was the best look for the role.
- He was very ill.
- He was working on a sci-fi movie.
Why did John Larroquette ask to be removed from a list of Emmy contenders, after he'd already won four in a row?
- He wanted to give someone else a chance to win.
- He wanted to be able to do other work.
- He was tired of giving acceptance speeches.
A picture of which person is always found hanging in Harry's office?
- Marilyn Monroe
- Ava Gardner
- Jean Harlow
Why didn't Robert Klein take the role of Judge Stone?
- He hated the producer.
- salary disagreement
- creative differences
Which "Seinfeld" actor made an appearance on "Night Court"?
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus
- Michael Richards
- Jerry Seinfeld
The show's creators first saw Harry Anderson on which program?
- "Saturday Night Live"
How old was Harry Anderson when he took the role of a 34-year-old judge?
How tall was Richard Moll, who played the bailiff named Bull?
- 6 feet 4 inches
- 6 feet 8 inches
- 6 feet 10 inches
True or false: By the end of its run, "Night Court" began addressing more serious social issues under the veil of comedy.
What was Bull's real first name?
Originally, at the end of Season 8, what was supposed to happen to Dan?
- He became a priest.
- He became an adult film actor.
- He was fired.
What happened to Markie Post at the beginning of Season 7?
- She realized she was pregnant.
- She developed cancer.
- She was in a horrible car accident.
What was Carla Bouvier's profession?
- drug dealer