Think you're some kind of "Office Space" genius? The kind with upper management potential? To prove it, I'm gonna need you to go ahead and take this quiz, mmmk? Greaaaattttt ...
What passes Peter while he is driving in rush hour traffic during the opening sequence?
- a man pushing a stroller
- a man using a walker
- a snail
At what company does Peter work?
How do Peter, Samir and Michael steal over $300,000 from Initech?
- a computer virus
- identify theft
- selling off Initech's office supplies
"Office Space" is based on the “Milton” animated shorts by Mike Judge. On what popular television show did these sketches appear?
- "Mad TV"
- "Saturday Night Live"
- "In Living Color"
What '90s pop singer shares a name with Peter’s bespectacled programmer coworker?
- George Michael
- Michael Bolton
- Rick Astley
What paperwork does Peter’s bosses constantly scold him about?
- TPS reports
- TBS forms
- CPS cover letters
Peter’s coworker Tom gets laid off from Initech but not before telling the guys his idea for a special mat. What kind of mat is it?
- Jump to Solutions mat
- Jump to Conclusions mat
- welcome mat
Tom throws a party to celebrate the settlement he got after his car wreck and invites his lawyer, Rob Newhouse. Who is Rob named after?
- a football player
- one of Judge's high school friends
- the janitor on the movie set
The consultants hired by Initech have the same name. What is it?
The actor John C. McGinley plays consultant Bob Slydell. McGinley went on to become known for what sitcom?
- "The Office"
What brand of red stapler does Milton prefer?
How does Peter end up in a state of complete relaxation?
- He got a massage.
- He visits an occupational hypnotherapist.
- He joins a yoga studio.
What does Peter's coworker, Michael Bolton, tell the consultants is his favorite Michael Bolton song?
- all of them
- "When a Man Loves a Woman"
- "How am I Supposed to Live Without You"
What is the minimum number of pieces of flair at Chotchkie’s?
What is Peter's main job responsibility?
- updating bank software for the year 2000 (Y2k) switch
- updating software for bank mergers
- troubleshooting software application issues
The consultant Bob Porter (Paul Willson) is known for his recurring role as Paul Krapence on what '80s sitcom?
- "The Wonder Years"
- "Who's the Boss?"
Who burns down the office building?
What is “the last straw” that finally convinces Milton to make good on his threat to burn down Initech?
- Lumbergh took his stapler.
- Lumbergh turned off the light and told him to take care of the roach problem.
- He didn't get a piece of cake.
What character does director Mike Judge play?
- Stan, the manager at Chotchkie's
- Milton, the mumbling employee at Initech
- Brian, a waiter at Chotchkie's
Jennifer Aniston plays Joanna, a waitress at Chotchkie’s. What is Aniston's relationship to the name Joanna?
- It's her middle name.
- It's her daughter's name.
- It's her mother's name.
What does Joanna do right before she quits her job at Chotchkie’s?
- spits in Bill Lumbergh's food
- throws away her flair
- flips off her boss, Stan
What does Peter do for work after Initech burns down?
- professional sport fisherman
- construction worker
- manager at Chotchkie's
In what state was most of the movie filmed?
- New York
What does Peter’s neighbor, Lawrence, like to watch on Channel 9?
- breast exams
- Victoria's Secret fashion shows
What is the statue in front of Initech?
- a square peg in a round hole
- a circuit board-themed fountain
- Vulcan, the Roman god of fire
The movie poster for "Office Space" features a man covered with what office supply?
- sticky notes
- paper clips
About how much did "Office Space" make at the U.S. box office?
- $11 million
- $110 million
- $220 million
When is the "Office Space" sequel coming out?
- The timeline is still being negotiated.
- next year
Director Mike Judge is also known for what animated sitcom?
- "Family Guy"
- "Beavis and Butt-Head"
What song plays as Peter, Samir and Michael destroy the printer?
- "Still" by Geto Boys
- "Appetite for Destruction" by N.W.A.
- "Damn, It Feels Good to Be a Gangsta" by Geto Boys