The Quentin Tarantino Films Quiz
"Quizzes! Do you speak it?" Quentin Tarantino is one of the most prolific and polarizing filmmakers of the last few decades. How well do you know his complex mind?
What movie was the first feature film Tarantino directed?
- "Four Rooms"
- "Pulp Fiction"
- "Reservoir Dogs"
True or false: Tarantino has appeared in every film in which he is the primary director.
Who kills Vincent Vega in "Pulp Fiction?"
- Marsellus Wallace
Why does Joe assign the codenames in "Reservoir Dogs" instead of letting the guys pick their own?
- Everyone ends up fighting over who gets to be Mr. Black if they pick their own names.
- The codenames are designed to tip off the cops.
- The codenames are reused from earlier jobs.
What novel is "Jackie Brown" based on?
- Ed McBain's "Cop Hater"
- Raymond Chandler's "The Long Goodbye"
- Elmore Leonard's "Rum Punch"
What group was the Bride originally a member of in "Kill Bill?"
- Stealers Wheel
- Deadly Viper Assassination Squad
- Serpent Society
On which movie based on a "Saturday Night Live" skit was Tarantino an uncredited writer?
- "It's Pat"
- "Wayne's World"
Why is Butch in trouble with Marsellus in "Pulp Fiction"?
- Marsellus paid Butch to throw his boxing match in the 5th round, but Butch won the fight instead.
- Butch had an affair with Marsellus' wife Mia.
- Butch turned state's witness against Marsellus to avoid jail time.
Although Tarantino and Robert Rodriguez collaborated on "Grindhouse," which segment did Tarantino primarily write and direct?
- "Planet Terror"
- "Death Proof"
Why is Django freed from slavery in "Django Unchained?"
- He knows where a fortune in gold from a train robbery is buried.
- He knows the identities of the outlaw Brittle Brothers.
- Schultz, who frees him, is a self-described "militant abolitionist."
Who do they call in to clean up the car in "Pulp Fiction?"
- the Doctor
- the Wolf
What is the name of Django's wife in "Django Unchained?"
- Gertrude Oberveldunschecht
- Broomhilda von Shaft
- Olga von Knacht
Marquis Warren carries a letter written to him by whom in "The Hateful Eight?"
- Stonewall Jackson
- Ulysses S. Grant
- Abraham Lincoln
How do the "Inglourious Basterds" intend to assassinate Nazi leaders?
- by poisoning them all at a state dinner
- by burning down a theater with all of them inside
- by bombing the train they're all on
What color is associated with the Bride in "Kill Bill"?
What was Tarantino's role in the production of the 1993 film "True Romance?"
- executive producer
What were the crooks planning to steal in "Reservoir Dogs"?
- a mysterious briefcase
- a shipment of heroin
Which of these movies did Tarantino direct part of?
- "Sin City"
- "The ABCs of Death"
- "Creepshow 2"
When Vincent and Mia go on their date to the restaurant, their waiter is portraying what 50s icon?
- Ringo Starr
- Buddy Holly
- Marilyn Monroe
What is the name of the mansion and estate where the climax of "Django Unchained" takes place?
- the White Rabbit Ranch
- Brittle House
What soldier's nickname enrages Hitler in "Inglourious Basterds"?
- the Bear Jew
- the UberJew
- the Nazi Hunter
Who said, "Are you gonna bark all day little doggie, or are you gonna bite?"
- Mr. Blonde
- Mr. Pink
- Mr. Orange
What is the bet in Tarantino's segment of "Four Rooms," "The Man from Hollywood?"
- that Angela won't dare to answer the door naked when the bellhop arrives
- that Norman's Zippo lighter will ignite 10 times in a row
- that Ted can return with a bottle of wine before Chester finishes drinking the current bottle of wine
What is the title of the fictional Nazi propaganda film central to the plot of "Inglourious Basterds?"
- "Nation's Pride"
- "The Mighty Reich"
- "From Berlin to Paris to London"
What does Mr. Blonde slice off of the cop in "Reservoir Dogs?"
- his ear
- his penis
- his entire face
What weapon does Gogo use to battle the Bride in "Kill Bill?"
- a motorcycle
- a sword
- a metal ball on a chain
What does Aldo Raine do to Nazis (the ones he doesn’t kill) in "Inglourious Basterds?"
- cuts off their thumbs
- forces them to say a phrase in Hebrew
- carves a swastika into their foreheads
In "From Dusk till Dawn," which Tarantino wrote, what on-screen role did he play?
- Santanico Pandemonium
- Richie Gecko
- Sex Machine
What is the name of the vehicle the Bride drives when she first leaves the hospital in "Kill Bill?"
- Long John Silver
- Pussy Wagon
What is Jackie Brown's job at the beginning of "Jackie Brown?"
- flight attendant
- prison guard