Making love. A roll in the hay. The mattress mambo. Doin' the deed. Ready to test how much you know about sex? As Marvin Gaye would say, let's get it on.
What's the size of the average erect penis?
- 5.5 to 6.2 inches long and 4.7 to 5.1 inches in circumference
- 6.9 to 8.4 inches long and 4.7 to 5.1 inches in circumference
- 9.2 to 11.4 inches long and 4.7 to 5.1 inches in circumference.
How many nerve endings does the clitoris have?
How common is premature ejaculation?
- It affects 5 to 10 percent of men of all ages.
- It affects 20 to 30 percent of men of all ages.
- It affects 50 to 65 percent of men of all ages.
Which of the following is not a known libido killer?
How often do women have orgasms during sex?
- 5 percent of the time with intercourse, 95 percent of the time during oral sex
- 25 percent of the time with intercourse, 81 percent of the time during oral sex
- 50 percent of the time with both intercourse and oral sex
What does the pudendal nerve do?
- It transmits information from the uterus in women and the prostate in men to the brain.
- It transmits information from the vagina in women and the rectum in both sexes to the brain.
- It transmits information from the clitoris in women and from the scrotum and penis in men to the brain.
In both men and women, the part of the brain known as the lateral orbitofrontal cortex shuts down during orgasm. What is this part of the brain known for?
- language and memory
- reason and behavioral control
- movement and orientation
A researcher studying brain activity said that the brain during an orgasm is similar to the brain of a person taking heroin. How similar?
- 50 percent
- 75 percent
- 95 percent
How many sexual positions are described in the Kama Sutra?
Which of the following is the most commonly reported sexual transmitted disease in the United States?
Across the globe, about how many times a year are lovers having sex?
- 731 times a year
- 139 times a year
- 334 times a year
If a man doesn’t ejaculate, he may experience lingering aching or discomfort. What is the popular name for this unpleasant sensation?
- blue balls
During sexual intercourse, how long can the vagina stretch?
- 4-8 inches
- 2-4 inches
- 2-8 inches
A psychologist said that having unprotected sex could benefit women by doing which of the following?
- lowering depression
- slowing aging
- strengthening brain cells
What sensitive erogenous zone in women was coined by German doctor, Ernst Grafenberg?
When a man becomes sexually excited, the arteries leading to the penis become enlarged. At the same time, the arteries leading from the penis are constricted. This causes the testicles to increase in size by what percentage?
- 25-50 percent
- 10-20 percent
- 60-70 percent
What percentage or men and women masturbate respectively?
- 98 percent of men and 35 percent of women
- 72 percent of men and 83 percent of women
- 90 percent of men and 65 percent of women
After ejaculation, the penis is temporarily unresponsive to sexual stimulation. What is this period called?
When a woman becomes sexually aroused, which of the following is responsible for releasing moisture?
- Skene’s gland
- Bartholin’s gland
- Vaginal gland
How long do you have to “do the do” to burn at least 85 calories?
- One hour
- 15 minutes
- 30 minutes