How to Treat Sunburn Quiz
Sunburn is uncomfortable, unsightly and potentially dangerous to your health. How much do you know about treating your poor, burned epidermis (and possibly dermis)? Test yourself.
Can you get a sunburn on a cloudy day?
- Only if you've been in the water
What type of ultraviolet rays cause sunburn?
What type of ultraviolet rays cause photoaging?
You should avoid which of these products when treating sunburn?
- Aloe vera
You should seek medical attention for sunburn if you're experiencing:
- a high fever, nausea or chills
Blistering signals that you have what degree of sunburn?
Why shouldn't you break a blister?
- It can cause slow healing and up the risk of infection.
- It can cause dehydration.
- It's fine to break a sunburn blister with a sterilized needle.
To protect yourself from sunburn, stay out of the sun between:
- 10 a.m and 2 p.m.
- 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- 12 p.m. and 4 p.m.
A cool bath made with what pantry staple can soothe a sunburn?
Which pain reliever should NOT be given to children to ease the pain of sunburn?