The Ultimate Window Treatments Tips and Tricks Quiz
Windows are a part of every home, allowing light and air inside. They can also become a feature of the room if designed well. Takes this quiz to learn the tips and tricks of window treatments.
If you want to create an expensive-looking window on a tight budget, what should you do?
- Break the window and claim it on insurance.
- Add trims and tassels.
- Invest in expensive glass cleaner to make the window sparkle.
What can you use to increase the amount of light coming through your window?
- tempered glass
- colored glass
- longer rods
How can you increase the amount of light coming through the window in more private areas?
- Use shutters that open from the top.
- Use shutters that open from the bottom.
- Use colored glass.
What sort of window shutters are good for the bathroom?
What is an inexpensive object you can use to hang curtains from?
What would you use to create a layered effect on a window?
How can you keep the cost down when buying curtains for your window?
- Cover only half the window.
- Sew old clothes together.
- Buy material from a material discount store.
Binding a nice fabric at the top and side edges of the window can add a nice touch. In which country is this style popular?
What can be used as inspiration for a window design that adds a personal touch to your home?
- a design magazine
- the view outside the window
- your friend's windows
How can you incorporate your photos into your window?
- Cover a valance with cork and stick pictures into it.
- Tape pictures onto the window.
- Pin pictures onto your curtains.